[Home][Scroll down to ALPHABETICAL INDEX for topics]


Sunday, July 23, 2017

Neil Brough who worked at Halley VI reacted negatively to my post about Halley


http://bruffonthebrunt.blogspot.com/ bruff on the brunt_antarctica

Quote from Neil...

Don't give up your day job if you have one... Cause your reporting sucks.. You should try reporting for the daily mail
Reply

Rick says-- here's my original post about Halley
Rick Potvin's Virtual Circumnavigation of Antarctica to Decide if Earth is Global or Flat: Is Halley VI fake? Is it being "decommissioned"?

Rick says this about Neil-- I find it non-academic and insulting to have a worker castigate my research with a quip like he made and using the language he used. There are lots of ordinary workers, apparently, at the stations in Antarctica-- if the stations are not all fake as Jungle Surfer is suggesting. We're to believe that there are a small cadre of science researchers and engineers supported by crews who do the grunt work-- possibly a ration of 10 to 1. Neil strikes me as potentially one of the 10 rather than 1. I admire his moxy in posting to my blog however and I'll attempt to converse with him in the near future for whatever it's worth. I'm pretty civil to all sorts of people given my background in dealing with the public in sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Captain Rick of the Virtual Circumference Voyage of Antarctica. I intend to prove definitively if Earth is flat or a sphere by paying careful attention to how many miles we cover as we travel "around" Antarctica. Flat earth theory says it's 50-60,000 miles. Spherical Earth theory says it 14,000 miles. Join me and ask any questions that you think would help our mission.