[Home][Scroll down to ALPHABETICAL INDEX for topics]


Saturday, May 21, 2016

Vendee Race is fake IMO-- witness the staged interest in what contestant says.


There are many fake things going on in the world. I was interviewed by www.Fakeologist.com 's Ab Irato awhile ago to review my Who Did 9/11 forum which concurred with SeptemberClues and Ab Irato that 9/11 was nothing  more than TV trickery. I'm not sure why I was "blessed" with the ability to see through fakery along with precious few others but I can. It's like wearing x-ray glasses-- the kind advertised in the comic books that let you see through women's clothing. Or the sunglasses in the movie "They" that let you see the signs that teach you to obey. So here's a photo that the Vendee Race stooges use as promotional material I guess. Only for me it's a dead giveaway to a hoax because it just doesn't look right.



Why are these "reporters" so anxious to hear what the Vendee racer is going to say next? Does this picture make any sense-- or is it a staged event similar to other staged news events with fake reporters? The entire route of the Vendee Race and the idea that sailboats race around 60 degrees south in cold rough ocean is absurd to begin with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Captain Rick of the Virtual Circumference Voyage of Antarctica. I intend to prove definitively if Earth is flat or a sphere by paying careful attention to how many miles we cover as we travel "around" Antarctica. Flat earth theory says it's 50-60,000 miles. Spherical Earth theory says it 14,000 miles. Join me and ask any questions that you think would help our mission.