[Home][Scroll down to ALPHABETICAL INDEX for topics]


Sunday, May 17, 2015

Antarctic Treaty primer-- lots of interesting aspects in short video



ANTARCTIC AIR NETWORK
The first thing that interested me, in regards to the treaty, was why there is no Antarctic Air Network-- as proposed in 1968-1971. See previous entry on this in index under 'network' or 'system' in the index below.

60 degrees south OFF LIMITS
Incredibly, there is a form of dictatorship south of 60 latitude.

UNCLAIMED AREA
This is explained for the first time-- in the video above-- and it has to do with the inaccessibility as seen on a flat earth. I was thinking of making a claim myself if nobody else wanted it. I wonder where I would file the claim? You have to wonder why other areas were claimed but not this area-- Byrd land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Captain Rick of the Virtual Circumference Voyage of Antarctica. I intend to prove definitively if Earth is flat or a sphere by paying careful attention to how many miles we cover as we travel "around" Antarctica. Flat earth theory says it's 50-60,000 miles. Spherical Earth theory says it 14,000 miles. Join me and ask any questions that you think would help our mission.

Latest Entries