[Home][Scroll down to ALPHABETICAL INDEX for topics]


Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Antarctica flight simulator features all airports & more.

I started thinking about a possible videogame simulator to play the information I'm accumulating on distances between stations to make it easier to fly around Antarctica and prove flat or global earth with distances. I found this-- a possible beginning for what I had in mind. I shouldn't have to push it this far since relatively ordinary calculations and reports should do the trick but nonetheless, the videogame simulator is a fun approach as you'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Captain Rick of the Virtual Circumference Voyage of Antarctica. I intend to prove definitively if Earth is flat or a sphere by paying careful attention to how many miles we cover as we travel "around" Antarctica. Flat earth theory says it's 50-60,000 miles. Spherical Earth theory says it 14,000 miles. Join me and ask any questions that you think would help our mission.

Latest Entries