[Home][Scroll down to ALPHABETICAL INDEX for topics]


Saturday, May 30, 2015

Shipping stuff to and from Palmer Station done by Bamma

Everything in Antarctica at the stations has to be shipped in--- or out-- Nothing is indigenous. Here's a "cute' video by Beth Goodrich-- on Youtube showing how stuff at Palmer Station is shipped. My reason for posting this here is that maybe we can figure out REAL distances and times by a kind of tracking-of-stuff monitering by flat earth researchers. Everything SHOULD be travelling 4X as far and taking 4X as long as they tell us.. because a flat earth implies a 60,000 mile perimeter vs. an island on a ball which is 15,000 miles or less depending on whether you measure 60 deg S latitude or the shoreline as a mainstream figure-- it can be as low as 8,000. However, the exactness doesn't matter as much as the order of magnitude. And 15,000 X 4 = 60,000 so I'll stick with that. The following gets us "conditioned" to start thinking about how to track packages, including oil and jet fuel, around Antarctica. I've been running this blog for about a month and I'm beginning to understand that this task is not going to be simple. Nobody has approached Antarctica quite like I have, ever. Even the Flat Earthers. Even famous flat earthers like matt boyden and Eric.... eric... um... something. Eric banned me from his forum when I signed up and announced my intention. I posted to his blog and he never approved my messaged. I posted Matt's youtube video (one of them) and I don't think I have a response yet though I don't check back to some. I'm not getting anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Captain Rick of the Virtual Circumference Voyage of Antarctica. I intend to prove definitively if Earth is flat or a sphere by paying careful attention to how many miles we cover as we travel "around" Antarctica. Flat earth theory says it's 50-60,000 miles. Spherical Earth theory says it 14,000 miles. Join me and ask any questions that you think would help our mission.

Latest Entries