[Home][Scroll down to ALPHABETICAL INDEX for topics]


Saturday, May 9, 2015

CATERPILLER Corporation seems to be placing a FUEL DEPOT somewhere in Antarctica.

In keeping with my general thematic study of fuel depots in the Antarctic as a key to unlock the door to flat earth, I found this Youtube posted seemingly by Caterpiller Corporation-- the maker of heavy equipment for construction. Who would have thought Caterpiller would be in Antarctica... and who would have thought they'd be placing "fuel depots"--- which are just group of drums of jet fuel -- in strategic locations around Antarctica. I'll study where this particular depot was placed later. I have a living to make and figuring out if the Earth if flat or round in the current manner I'm doing is done in spare minutes or hours at a time between simply trying to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Captain Rick of the Virtual Circumference Voyage of Antarctica. I intend to prove definitively if Earth is flat or a sphere by paying careful attention to how many miles we cover as we travel "around" Antarctica. Flat earth theory says it's 50-60,000 miles. Spherical Earth theory says it 14,000 miles. Join me and ask any questions that you think would help our mission.

Latest Entries