[Home][Scroll down to ALPHABETICAL INDEX for topics]


Monday, June 15, 2015

Comedic presentation of Antarctica says mining banned indefinitely.

I have a plan. I think I should lead a group to mine Antarctica. Nobody owns it. So why not? I didn't sign the Antarctic Treaty that bans it. I'm not bound by it. I thought mining was banned to 2040 but this John Candy Rodney Dangerfield fat man says it's permanent. He must be the spokeperson for the Antarctic Treaty (PBS). It's just entertaining from my point of view. Consider it comedic relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Captain Rick of the Virtual Circumference Voyage of Antarctica. I intend to prove definitively if Earth is flat or a sphere by paying careful attention to how many miles we cover as we travel "around" Antarctica. Flat earth theory says it's 50-60,000 miles. Spherical Earth theory says it 14,000 miles. Join me and ask any questions that you think would help our mission.

Latest Entries