[Home][Scroll down to ALPHABETICAL INDEX for topics]


Monday, June 1, 2015

Here's a cartoon concept video for illustrating a trip around Antarctica


The creator of the following video didn't complete his cartoon journey around the perimeter of Antarctica but he MIGHT have been able to with a little further effort. I post it here as an example of what I'd like to do in the future with a globe and flat earth model using data points I gather from the official sources-- which I'm suspecting are intentionally wrong-- and the other sources I can infer or glean from blogs and any source that indicates true distances between stations. At this point my mission is still plagued by absence of information as the single most important feature. It's the LACK of flight data between stations and the LACK of an Antarctic transportation network system as described in the 1968 paper (see index below)-- that is my most important element right now. Watch this 2 minute cartoon journey for what it is-- and watch the counter in the top right and the thermometer for that matter. It's well done-- it just didn't go far enough. Of course, a simple diagram suffices but this is far more fun, as cartoons are likely to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Captain Rick of the Virtual Circumference Voyage of Antarctica. I intend to prove definitively if Earth is flat or a sphere by paying careful attention to how many miles we cover as we travel "around" Antarctica. Flat earth theory says it's 50-60,000 miles. Spherical Earth theory says it 14,000 miles. Join me and ask any questions that you think would help our mission.

Latest Entries