[Home][Scroll down to ALPHABETICAL INDEX for topics]


Sunday, June 14, 2015

I told this girl the world is flat & Antarctica surrounds it as an ice wall. She said.


...She said "AS IF". I thought about that afterwards and realized-- that she spoke the truth. She and I both thought she was brushing me off. However it IS AS IF the world IS flat! And studying Antarctica here in this blog makes it seem AS IF it IS an ice rim! So "AS IF" becomes a truism-- not a brush off. I just thought that that was interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Captain Rick of the Virtual Circumference Voyage of Antarctica. I intend to prove definitively if Earth is flat or a sphere by paying careful attention to how many miles we cover as we travel "around" Antarctica. Flat earth theory says it's 50-60,000 miles. Spherical Earth theory says it 14,000 miles. Join me and ask any questions that you think would help our mission.

Latest Entries